In contrast to a simple quarter-turn, swinghandles offer significantly higher torque. For example, this type of latch can be used for professional access control to server cabinets.
In addition to conventional swinghandles, we also offer swinghandle versions in security tested designs: with just one key-locking cylinder or even two (double cylinder).
For our swinghandles, we also offer the following special components:
- 1-point latch, 2-point latch and 3-point latch
- Latches with mechatronic locking
- Latch with key-locking cylinder or insert
- Internal or external handles
- Tool-less assembly
- Versions made of zinc-die, polyamide or stainless steel
For additional security, we offer rod latch systems for multi-point locking.