miniK10; is an electronic locker and drawing lock which has 3 level password entry system as user, service and master, and the user can lock or open it by turning the handle. It can be applied to all furniture that require keyless and secure locking solution.
It has a wide application area such as corporate offices & workstations, parcel cabinets, security/defence cabinets, schools, hospitals, hotels resorts & spas, gym centers, rental lockers, shopping mall and markets and factory etc.
- Smallest electronic locker lock in the world with its dimensions
- Environmentally friendly with battery life of up to 10 years
- Surface and semi-flush mounting option
- Easy and fast installation
- No additional handle required
- Easily retrofits existing mechanical or key operated locks in minutes with minimal installation
- Red or green indicator allows you to see the open or locked state of the cabinet
Advanced engineering plastic
Available in Black or White in all models
There are 9 different programming options together with private mode and locker mode (share) operation
Green/red knob indicates that the lock is open/closed
IP54, Electric and Electronic Equipment It is in compliance with RoHS 2011/65/EU & 28300
Electric and Electronic wastes directives are compliant with PAH AfPS GS 2014:01 directives.
Our locks have passed ± 8 kV from contact discharge ESD test and ± 16 kV from contactless discharge ESD test according to IEC 61000-4-2 standard.
TÜV Rheinland Certified – Type approved safety regular production surveillance
Right Hand or Left Hand
Max. 20 – 22 mm
16mm Hexagonal cylinder nut and 3mm fixing screw
For wooden cabinet doors
For metal cabinet doors
White and black
Vertical Model: Upright, Inverted
Horizontal Model: Right Hand or Left Hand